A Bailey Plumbing will find the best solution for all hot water needs with our full range of electric and solar water systems. We will supply and install your new system and service your new or existing system.
We carry a wide selection of electric and solar water systems for units, apartments and houses. Our electric hot water systems range from 25L to 410L. We have an extensive line of solar water systems including roof mounted and ground mounted systems.
Supply & Install
If you are a new home owner, we can help you choose a cost-effective new hot water system and then install it for you. We also supply and install electric and solar hot water systems for builders.
Installation of Your Own Solar System
Already have your own solar hot water system? No problem. We can install it for you!
A Bailey Plumbing provides servicing for all solar hot water systems including:
…and more! We will also handle all of your solar hot water repair needs. Our licensed solar technicians provide professional service in a friendly, reliable manner.
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint With Solar Hot Water in the Gold Coast
More homeowners and businesses are opting for solar hot water in the Gold Coast. It’s a trend that continues to gain momentum as it provides several benefits to the property.
Benefits of a Solar Hot Water System on the Gold Coast
Access to hot water hasn’t always been a simple process, however, over the years with the advancement of technology, heated water is available with the turn of a tap. The water goes through a system powered by electricity to be heated and returned to the faucet for you to access. With that is the high cost of energy associated with the water heating process. Solar systems are incredibly beneficial to residential and commercial clients.
- Installing a solar water heating system in your home boosts the value of the property. It’s an added feature that is an improvement to the home. Due to the extensive list of benefits, any potential home buyer will recognise the advantages of installing a solar heating system on your property.
- The primary advantage of acquiring a solar heating system is the reduction of reliance on grid electricity. Heating water consumes the most amount of energy when compared to any other appliance, thus driving up your energy bill. The solar hot water system assists with reducing your electricity usage and saves you money.
- Eliminating the burning of fossil fuels is a massive benefit to the environment. It’s wise to consider the effect your decisions have on your surroundings. Using grid electricity or fuel-driven water heaters adds to the strain and your carbon footprint. Since solar panels use sunlight to transform energy into electricity, it significantly reduces the effects on the environment.
What Sets A Bailey Plumbing Apart Regarding Hot Water Systems in the Gold Coast
Our experience in the industry has surpassed 20 years, but our focus on solar-powered heating systems was established four years ago. We provide solutions to both commercial and residential clients.
- We are the licensed distributor of the Rheem brand, which is the biggest in Australia. Rheem has been around for 80 years and is a manufacturer that creates quality products. We are the only contractor that offers Rheem stainless steel models which have turned us into a preferred provider.
- Aside from installing new solar hot water systems, our trained and knowledgeable staff also repair and service existing systems. We are qualified to service both Edwards and Solahart systems from the past.
- We’re so confident in our abilities and work that we offer a one-year workmanship warranty. We pride ourselves on delivering old-fashioned Australian service that puts the customer first. Our staff are fully insured to provide you with peace of mind when they’re conducting a job for you.
About A Bailey Plumbing
We recognised the need for solar energy long before it started trending. As such, we’ve invested in training for our staff to provide exceptional service, whether on an installation or solar hot water repairs on the Gold Coast. All our systems carry either a five, seven or ten-year warranty to protect you and your installation from any problems in the future.
Solar heating is the future so contact us to find the best solution for your property.